Thursday 21 May 2015

Fox and a girl

My hunger was irresistible .I dove over the fence to grab a chicken but a little girl stopped me and I ran away with a sqell . I saw a duck I raced into grab it nowon stopped me. a little girl was running
I ran over a hill and dived over the little girl . I did not stop untilshe was lost I thought she was lost when she jumps on me with a knife she looks mental then she looks sorry for me and lets me go
a big snow storm comes and she drops her lanton I race over and warm her up with my fluffy coat she wakes up and I race away her mum and dad come I’m up on .the same hill that I was on
when I jumped and ran the girls mother and father come and takeher home
the end

by callum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.