Friday 15 November 2019

Film Review l Toki Pounamu Film Festival l Callum

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FILM REVIEW
-----------------------------------------------------------
Shortage of Mircophones makes eardrums explode at pirmary film festival.

Yesterday we had to go to a Toki Pounamu Film festival. That took place at the greymouth regent theare. Schools from all over the west coast made movies and submitted them to the film festival held by Madlin and Dan Hansin. My personal favorite was Paroas where a bank robbing was in action there was great filming and slo-mo action packed scenes. this is why I like this film. Most of the films where about the west coast or the history of the west coast which doesnt intrest me personaly.   



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Callum, it's me Emil. I really enjoyed reading this blog post about the Toki Pounamu Film Festival. I like how you've pointed out which film you liked the best and what they did differently. I love how you started the post with a catch phrase to pull the reader into reading more.

    One thing you could do differently next time is maybe get somebody to check it for spelling mistakes because I did spot some in there. Do you think that they should hold the Toki Pounamu Film festival again next year? Keep up the incredible work Cal!

    Emil

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.