Monday 7 May 2018

Description



The Morning game


I see the frost making the goal
camouflaged
as they are both a flakey white mess. The
yellow heat of the sun and the cold white
sting of the frost infusing with each other
makes me feel warm inside. The trees
branches
are weakening because the frost is like
the snow of Mount Everest.
The hot yellow sun is breaking
through the thick brown trunk of the
trees and leaving a silhouette of the early
morning birds.

I can see the Misty cold fog as it blows
through my body and makes my bones
chill. The steam of my breath makes a
thick warm fog, that then warms me up
for a split second. I can also see the
thick white sly clouds sneaking up on
the blue ocean sky like a ninja. The frost
has taken the field over like an
apocalypse aftermath.  In the bottom
of the trees I can see the Soft brown
fence covered with the dew of a early
morning Sunday.


Let's go play!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Callum. WOW I love your descriptive writing because it painted a picture in my head. I really like the way you have used similes to compare the frost and the clouds. Keep up the great work :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.